- Google to release August 2022 product reviews update in coming weeksby Barry Schwartz on August 18, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The fifth version of the Google product reviews update will be rolling out after the helpful content update. The post Google to release August 2022 product reviews update in coming weeks appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Google’s new helpful content update targets sites creating content for search engines firstby Barry Schwartz on August 18, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Google will soon rollout a change to its search ranking algorithm that may prove be one of the most significant changes in over a decade. The post Google’s new helpful content update targets sites creating content for search engines first appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Google adds additional CTV buying options in Display & Video 360by Nicole Farley on August 18, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Google's three new features should help advertisers using CTV reach and measure the right audiences. The post Google adds additional CTV buying options in Display & Video 360 appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Google releases Ads API version 11by Nicole Farley on August 18, 2022 at 2:38 pm
Google has released 13 new updates across assets, audiences, bidding, campaigns, experiments, and planning. The post Google releases Ads API version 11 appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- How to approach SEO in a period of global disruptionby Adam Tanguay on August 18, 2022 at 12:00 pm
A good SEO strategy reflects people's needs – especially in a turbulent global landscape. Here's how to get traction with your pivots. The post How to approach SEO in a period of global disruption appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- The 15 Best Free Portfolio Websites for Creating an Impressive Digital Portfolioby Caroline Forsey on August 18, 2022 at 11:00 am
Whether you're a UX designer, freelance writer, or photographer, an impressive online portfolio is critical for impressing potential clients and landing future jobs.
- 21 Examples of Successful Co-Branding Partnerships (And Why They're So Effective)by email@example.com (Sophia Bernazzani) on August 18, 2022 at 11:00 am
Everyone has loyalties to their favorite brands, but there's a good chance your favorite products result from two separate brands working together.
- Brand Refresh vs Rebrand: Which is Best for You? [+Checklist]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Taylor) on August 18, 2022 at 11:00 am
Brands that aren’t constantly evolving run the risk of becoming outdated or irrelevant. Some of the most popular brands of today would not have made waves unless they had undergone rebrands or refreshes.
- Perfectionism in SEO: A route to self-destructionby Maria White on August 18, 2022 at 10:00 am
Is perfectionism holding you back as an SEO professional? Here are some ways you can overcome unhealthy perfectionistic tendencies. The post Perfectionism in SEO: A route to self-destruction appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Apple Search Ads can now be edited in bulkby Nicole Farley on August 17, 2022 at 5:05 pm
If you don’t have the time or capacity to use the Apple Search Ads Campaign Management API, the bulk editor may be the solution. The post Apple Search Ads can now be edited in bulk appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Driving SEM success: Lessons learned from $1 billion+ in ad spendby Nicole Farley on August 17, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Applying these insights to your campaigns to optimize customer experience, attribution, and consumer engagement can help drive more sales. The post Driving SEM success: Lessons learned from $1 billion+ in ad spend appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- Google Search Console reported pages as being indexed when they were not indexedby Barry Schwartz on August 17, 2022 at 12:20 pm
This affected "many" Google Search Console properties, so make sure to check your reports in the next couple of days. The post Google Search Console reported pages as being indexed when they were not indexed appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- The WORST SEO advice I heard this year (and what you should do instead)by Casey Markee on August 17, 2022 at 12:00 pm
SEO is like ice cream; there are lots of flavors, but some (like Grey Poupon) should be avoided. It's the same with select SEO advice. The post The WORST SEO advice I heard this year (and what you should do instead) appeared first on Search Engine Land.
- What Marketing Myopia Is & Why Every Brand Should Avoid It [+Examples]by email@example.com (Martina Bretous) on August 17, 2022 at 11:00 am
Most businesses want to grow and be successful, but what they often don't realize is that success doesn't happen overnight. It takes hard work, dedication, and a clear vision of what you want your business to become.
- The Ultimate Guide to Talent Management [Strategy + Best Practices]by Sheryl Green on August 17, 2022 at 11:00 am
Ever wonder what sets successful businesses apart from those organizations that struggle year after year?
- 16 Educational Podcasts for Minority Entrepreneursby firstname.lastname@example.org (Flori Needle) on August 17, 2022 at 11:00 am
Welcome to Breaking the Blueprint — a blog series that dives into the unique business challenges and opportunities of underrepresented business owners and entrepreneurs. Learn how they’ve grown or scaled their businesses, explored entrepreneurial ventures within their companies, or created side hustles, and how their stories can inspire and inform your own success.
- Leadership Styles: The 11 Most Common & How to Find Your Style [Quiz]by email@example.com (Braden Becker) on August 16, 2022 at 11:00 am
Imagine the leaders that inspire you. Each leader is unique, with different leadership styles that they use to meet goals, motivate, and inspire.
- How to Add a Text Box in Google Docs [FAQ]by Caroline Forsey on August 16, 2022 at 11:00 am
Google Docs offers many helpful features for marketers. One of those valuable features is adding a text box to your Google Doc.
- TikTok Ads Guide: How They Work + Cost and Review Process [+ Examples]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Flori Needle) on August 16, 2022 at 11:00 am
In 2018, Musical.ly, music sharing app, was purchased by Chinese tech firm Bytedance and merged with the firm's new app, TikTok. It started out as a video-sharing social network where users shared short clips of themselves lip-synching and dancing to trending music. It has since expanded to house more diverse videos and become a creative outlet for brands.
- 43 TikTok Stats to Know in 2022by email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on August 15, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Since launching in early 2018, TikTok's been covered by seemingly every major news publication and racked up millions of downloads globally.
- Instagram Launches DM-Based Shopping Tools For Businesses: Why We Saw It Coming [New Data]by Maxwell Iskiev on August 15, 2022 at 11:00 am
Remember when social media was all about keeping up with your friends and family?
- How Video Consumption is Changing in 2022 [New Research]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Pamela Bump) on August 15, 2022 at 11:00 am
In 2022, video is more important to consumers than ever before.
- Sustainable Marketing: Key Principles & How to Leverage It [+Examples]by email@example.com (Martina Bretous) on August 12, 2022 at 11:00 am
In 2020, IBM ran a study on consumer behavior and found that most consumers are willing to change their shopping habits to be more environmentally conscious. This is likely why consumers have noticed a big push for sustainable marketing from brands.
- YouTube Challenges To Boost Subscribers in 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org (Erica Santiago) on August 12, 2022 at 11:00 am
With roughly 15 million active content creators on YouTube, it feels like almost everyone has a YouTube channel these days — so how can you make your channel stand out from the rest Fortunately, there are always new viral challenges that can help you find your audience, boost your engagement, and showcase your unique personality as a content creator.
- How to Prepare for A Job in Digital Marketing and E-commerce [Google Certification]by Lotem Hayun on August 12, 2022 at 11:00 am
The line between marketing and digital marketing has blurred. Offline marketing was once considered "traditional" compared to online or digital marketing. However, with many tactics living in the digital sphere, marketing changes as fast as technology does.
- How to Create a Product Launch Email [Outlines + Templates]by AJ Beltis on August 11, 2022 at 11:00 am
There are few times more exciting in a company than during a product launch. Anticipation brews and a sense of optimism emerges around the prospect of a growth in market share. Still, a question always arises when a new product launches: do enough people know about this launch for it to be successful?
- How to Create Content for Every Stage of the Buyer's Journeyby Amanda Sellers on August 11, 2022 at 11:00 am
No one wakes up in the morning and decides, “I’m going to buy something today.” Instead, they go through a path to purchase that includes research and evaluation before committing to a sales call.
- How to Create an Ebook From Start to Finish [Free Ebook Templates]by email@example.com (Anum Hussain) on August 11, 2022 at 11:00 am
Learning how to create an ebook can be overwhelming. Not only do you have to write the content, but you also need to design and format it into a professional-looking document that people will want to download and read.
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore the Role of Social Media in Brand Buildingby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jana Rumberger) on August 11, 2022 at 11:00 am
90% of people buy from the brands they follow on social media. But the role of social media in brand building is more complex than it used to be.
- Your Guide to Summer Web Traffic, Conversion & Lead Performance Across Industries [Data from 150,000+ Businesses]by email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on August 10, 2022 at 8:00 pm
Last summer, as physical businesses began to reopen, analysts predicted one of the largest summer slumps we'd ever seen.
- How to Remove Duplicates in Excel (5 Steps With Pictures)by Rebecca Riserbato on August 10, 2022 at 11:00 am
Duplicate data is costly, it skews reports and leads to wasted marketing resources. Here’s how to remove duplicates in Excel spreadsheets:
- 15 Cover Letter Templates to Perfect Your Next Job Applicationby firstname.lastname@example.org (Rachel Leist) on August 10, 2022 at 11:00 am
Are cover letters necessary? I'm not in HR, but I've been approached by applicants who wondered whether their cover letter would actually be read. My answer is one not many of them wanted to hear: "sometimes." Sometimes it will be read. Other times, you can get away with just sending in your resume — like when you network your way into applying for a position.
- How to Build a Robust Direct Marketing Strategy [+ Examples]by email@example.com (Martina Bretous) on August 10, 2022 at 11:00 am
Every day, we're on the receiving end of a direct marketing campaign. We just might not know it.
- The Best Podcasts of 2022: What You Should Be Listening to Nowby Erin Rodrigue on August 9, 2022 at 11:00 am
32% of Americans participate in the same activity on a monthly basis. Any guesses what it could be?
- What Is Twitch? How Do Brands Use It?by Kayla Carmicheal on August 9, 2022 at 11:00 am
Like many people, I discovered Twitch through my love for video games,watching YouTubers play and review some of my favorites. Most of the YouTubers I watched promoted their Twitch accounts where they would broadcast live play-throughs, and I eventually started to wonder — what is Twitch?
- Facebook Business Manager: How to Use Meta Business Suite in 2022by Caroline Forsey on August 9, 2022 at 11:00 am
You’ve likely heard of Meta Business Manager, formerly known as Facebook Business Manager. Meta describes this as their tool to “manage ad accounts, Pages, and the people who work on them — all in one place.”
- 50+ YouTube Stats Every Video Marketer Should Know in 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org (Clifford Chi) on August 8, 2022 at 11:00 am
YouTube has experienced explosive growth since it was founded in an office garage in 2005 and has since opened up avenues for brands and content creators alike.
- Back to the Office? Remote and Hybrid Employees Would Rather Quit [Data from 1000 Consumers]by Maxwell Iskiev on August 8, 2022 at 11:00 am
Remember when we used to wake up bright and early and commute to the office five days a week?
- The Best Video Marketing Channels to Grow Your Brand in 2022by Erin Rodrigue on August 8, 2022 at 11:00 am
Video marketing isn't "quick." On average, it takes 2 weeks to create a video from start to finish.
- 38 Podcast Stats That Advertisers Need to Know in 2022by email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on August 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
If you're interested in pursuing a podcast advertising strategy to connect with millennial or Gen Z customers but aren't sure if the right opportunities exist for your company, check out this list of podcast advertising stats.
- Developing a Niche Marketing Strategy that Drives Growth [+ Examples]by Katrina Kirsch on August 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
With a fiercely competitive market, marketers everywhere are wondering how to make their brands stand out? Niche marketing strategy might be the answer they’re looking for.
- YouTube Demographics & Data to Know in 2022 [+ Generational Patterns]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Flori Needle) on August 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
Chances are, you've probably spent an afternoon falling down a rabbit hole of YouTube videos.
- How to Use YouTube's Call-to-Action Overlay Adsby email@example.com (Tristen Taylor) on August 4, 2022 at 11:00 am
Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day, and with that much traffic, it’s no wonder why marketers are extending their strategies to include YouTube ads.
- How to Humanize a Brand: 15 Best Tips for Humanizing Your Voiceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Danielle Irigoyen) on August 4, 2022 at 11:00 am
What’s the one thing business owners and their employees, partners and even customers all have in common? Well, at the most basic level, they’re all human. So why is it sometimes so challenging for businesses to showcase this in their marketing efforts?
- 20 Effective Ways to Automate and Grow Your Businessby email@example.com (Lestraundra Alfred) on August 4, 2022 at 11:00 am
There's more scope for automation in your business than ever before. With automation, you can schedule emails to be sent at the perfect time, follow up with leads that have abandoned their cart, sync data between apps, and notify team members of new tasks.
- Future of Automation: 9 Predictions to Look Out For in 2022by Lucy Fuggle on August 3, 2022 at 11:00 am
As a blend of robotics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI), automation takes care of the mundane tasks we'd rather not spend time on, the work we don't want to mess up with human error, customer interactions that require instant responses – and so much more.
- 29 of the Best Form Builder Tools for 2022by Neha Saboo on August 3, 2022 at 11:00 am
You’ve heard it before – forms are the gold standard when it comes to capturing leads, learning about industry trends, doing market research, and even just getting some customer feedback.
- The 15 Best Free PDF Readers of 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org (Clifford Chi) on August 3, 2022 at 11:00 am
Even though they’re over 25 years old, PDFs are still one of the main types of documents on the internet. Whether you’re trying to access your W-2, a contract, or an ebook, it’ll probably be in the form of a PDF. But to view these important documents, you need to download a PDF reader on your computer.
- How to Use TikTok: A Step-by-Step Guideby email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on August 2, 2022 at 11:00 am
Did you know TikTok is the most engaging social media app with an average user session of almost 11 minutes? Now add to the mix a staggering 1.2 billion monthly users.
- How to Gain Your First (or Next) 1,000 Instagram Followers - 26 Tipsby Caroline Forsey on August 2, 2022 at 11:00 am
It's no secret that business opportunities are continuing to grow on Instagram. Approximately 90% of Instagram's 1 billion active monthly users follow a business account on the platform, and there are more than 200 million business accounts.
- 18 Core Company Values That Will Shape Your Culture & Inspire Your Employeesby Caroline Forsey on August 2, 2022 at 11:00 am
Having core company values can help you ensure each of your employees, from top leadership to entry-level, are working towards the same common goal, and share a bigger purpose.
- Top 7 Ecommerce Podcasts You Should Listen to in 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org (Martina Bretous) on August 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
Are you thinking of launching an ecommerce business? Before you start, learn everything you need about ecommerce with these 8 podcasts.
- 2022 Email Marketing Benchmarks [HubSpot Data]by email@example.com (Erica Santiago) on August 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
Email marketing is an important strategy for marketers looking to reach new leads, stay top-of-mind with existing customers, and keep them aware of new products and services — but the practice isn't always straightforward. Technology and consumers change, and keeping up can be challenging. However, the challenge is worth it.
- Why HubSpot Sees More Representation Than Ever in 2022, According to HubSpot Employeesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Flori Needle) on August 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
As of January 2022, HubSpot has 5,900 global employees.
- 6 Nonprofit Marketing Trends that All Marketers Should Know About [HubSpot Data]by HubSpot on July 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
Marketing your nonprofit can be challenging.
- 9 Marketing Automation Mistakes You Can't Afford to Makeby email@example.com (Sophia Bernazzani) on July 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
According to a 2021 HubSpot Blog Marketing Trends Report, 69% of marketers surveyed say they use automation in their marketing role.
- 4 Personalization Trends in Marketing [2022 Data]by Jeanne Hopkins on July 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
A 2021 Mckinsey & Company report found that 78% of consumers are more likely to make repeat purchases from brands that personalize. Nearly 80% are also more likely to refer their family and friends to these companies.
- The State of Consumer Trends [Data from 1000+ Consumers]by HubSpot Staff on July 28, 2022 at 11:01 am
As the world constantly changes, it can be hard to stay up to date with ever evolving consumer behaviors, preferences, and trends.
- The 5 Best Ebook Formats for Marketers [Free Templates]by AJ Beltis on July 28, 2022 at 11:00 am
You may just be getting started with ebook creation as a marketing tool or reconsidering the role of ebooks in your existing content strategy.
- 10 Great Examples of Welcome Emails for New Customers & Employeesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Erik Devaney) on July 28, 2022 at 11:00 am
We've all heard this maxim, “First impressions last”, so we are aware how important it is to strike a good impression.
- Cannibalizationby Tom Capper on September 17, 2021 at 7:00 am
In today's episode of Whiteboard Friday, Moz SEO expert Tom Capper walks you through cannibalization: what it is, how to identify it, and how to fix it.
- Tackling 8,000 Title Tag Rewrites: A Case Studyby Dr. Peter J. Meyers on September 16, 2021 at 7:00 am
Let's take an in-depth look at Moz.com title tags that were re-written by Google, including three case studies where we managed to fix bad rewrites.
- How Our Website Conversion Strategy Increased Business Inquiries by 37%by Irwin Hau on September 15, 2021 at 7:00 am
See how, through several little tweaks to their conversion strategy, the team at Chromatix attracted a higher tier of customers, more inquiries, plus over $780,000 worth of new sales opportunities.
- How to Add Products to Your Google My Business Listing, Illustratedby Miriam Ellis on September 13, 2021 at 7:00 am
Miriam helps you get started in Google My Business Products with this illustrated tutorial, walking you through how to add your most important products and services.
- The Three Bosses of SEOby Ola King on September 10, 2021 at 7:00 am
In SEO, there are three main “bosses” with different needs: your business, your searchers, and your search engines. How do you answer to all of them?
- Winning the Page Speed Race: How to Turn Your Clunker of a Website Into a Race Carby Pam Aungst Cronin on September 8, 2021 at 7:00 am
Winning the page speed race requires the same things as winning a car race: making sure that your vehicle is as lightweight as possible, as powerful as possible, and that you navigate the racetrack as efficiently as possible.
- Responsive Search Ads: 5 Best Practices for Google Ads PPC Search Campaignsby Tanuja Mahdavi on September 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
These tips will help you optimize your responsive search ads in your Google Ads search campaigns, and increase clicks and conversions.
- How to Calculate Your SEO ROI Using Google Analyticsby Adriana Stein on September 6, 2021 at 7:00 am
Measuring ROI for your SEO efforts involves two factors: KPIs and the cost of your current SEO campaigns. With GA, you can pinpoint where your audience is coming from, set goals to stay on track, and incorporate the most attractive keywords to rank better in search engines.
- How to Use STAT to Find SEO Opportunities at Scaleby Cyrus Shepard on September 3, 2021 at 7:00 am
Today, Cyrus explains how powerful STAT can be when you’re trying to discover SEO opportunities on a massive scale.
- The Guide to Targeted-Impact Link Buildingby Garrett French on September 1, 2021 at 7:00 am
Links drive rankings — that’s one thing that SEOs and marketers can agree on. But which rankings, and for which pages on your website? Use this guide to build links that impact rankings for specific pages on your website.