- Best Mailing List Software to Improve your Email Marketing Strategyby Kayla Carmicheal on July 27, 2021 at 5:15 pm
When I first began my marketing career, I was envious of emails.
- Instagram is disabling interest and activity-based targeting of underage usersby George Nguyen on July 27, 2021 at 3:44 pm
Advertisers’ targeting options for users under 18 will be limited to age, gender and location. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Websiteson July 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm
B2B buyers say the top things they look for in vendor websites when evaluating potential solutions are relevant content and pricing/competitive information, according to recent research from Demand Gen Report and Demandbase. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Use Video in Your Account-Based Marketing Effortson July 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Video can play a unique role in account-based marketing. There aren't many other tactics that make you stand out from the crowd, drive engagement, and result in useful analytics all at once. See how to use video for ABM. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performanceon July 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Content is a powerful way for marketers to get their unique voice across. And what better way to showcase your passion for content than to put its creation and dissemination in the hands of your employees? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The State of Gender Diversity in Marketing Roles [Infographic]on July 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Women are well represented in marketing in North America across all career levels, according to recent research from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How RevOps and the ‘Rhythm of the Business’ Drive Alignment at HubSpotby Brian Garvey on July 27, 2021 at 11:00 am
Educator and computer pioneer Alan Kay once said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
- Google passes on 2% “Regulatory Operating Cost” for ads served in India and Italyby George Nguyen on July 27, 2021 at 10:29 am
Google will start applying the surcharge beginning on October 1. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act turned 31, are your sites compliant?; Tuesday’s daily briefby George Nguyen on July 27, 2021 at 10:00 am
And, new business openings remain strong in Q2, but the pandemic is far from over. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google review snippets bug seems resolvedby Barry Schwartz on July 27, 2021 at 8:29 am
Google seems to have fixed the bug where review snippets were not displaying in Google Search. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- 3 Powerful On-Page Optimizations to Power Up Your Contentby Chris Giarratana on July 27, 2021 at 7:00 am
It’s not easy to write content that ranks in Google and drives conversions, but if you follow a few simple steps, you’ll be well on your way to ranking, and to engaging customers on all types of devices.
- Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram? Which Platform(s) You Should Be Onby Caroline Forsey on July 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
When you begin implementing a social media strategy for your business, one of the first questions you'll ask yourself is this one — Should my business be on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?
- How to Create a Wikipedia Page for Your Companyby Caroline Forsey on July 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
If you're anything like me, you probably mainly consider Wikipedia a good source for a behind-the-scenes look at the production of Game of Thrones, or a collection of random facts on Zebras.
- The 20 Best Email Newsletter Tools for Engaging Subscribers in 2021by email@example.com (Nathaniel Medina) on July 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One of the best ways to deliver valve to and engage with your subscribers — those who already like, know, and trust your brand — is through an email newsletter. With the strategy in place, newsletters help you keep your contacts engaged with your business, establish your brand authority and trustworthiness, and ultimately drive more leads.
- What Does Good Privacy Look Like for Your Organization?by Laura Moloney on July 26, 2021 at 11:00 am
Disclaimer: This blog post is not legal advice for your company to use in complying with data privacy laws like GDPR. Instead, it provides background information to help you better understand data privacy best practices. This legal information is not the same as legal advice, where an attorney applies the law to your specific circumstances, so we insist that you consult an attorney if you’d like advice on your interpretation of this information or its accuracy. In a nutshell, you may not rely on this as legal advice, or as a recommendation of any particular legal understanding. GDPR instilled a catalyst of real change in 2018 — resulting in a permanent change of the data privacy landscape.
- Lowest SMX Convert rates expire Saturdayby Lauren Donovan on July 26, 2021 at 10:50 am
Book by this Saturday, July 31 to get your All Access pass for just $99! Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google Search link spam update rolling out nowby Barry Schwartz on July 26, 2021 at 10:44 am
A new spam algorithm is rolling out over the next two weeks aimed at fighting link spam more broadly. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- The keys to ranking well on YouTube and your thoughts on the new Ads policies; Monday’s daily briefby Carolyn Lyden on July 26, 2021 at 10:00 am
Plus, how to optimize for Bing search Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- How to Use SERP Features to Inform Your Content Strategyby Rhianna Hixon on July 26, 2021 at 7:00 am
With a little digging, you can now mimic the keyword topics, style, and format of the SERP features for your target keywords, creating content that engages your audience exactly where they are in the buyer’s journey.
- The Best 18 Online Quiz Makers for Boosting User Engagement in 2021by firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter Boyle) on July 23, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Grabbing — and keeping — your audience’s attention has never been harder. Nowadays, people are bombarded with marketing 24/7, and yet in the last five years, the average attention span has actually dropped — to a mere eight seconds.
- 18 Email Newsletter Examples We Love Getting in Our Inboxesby email@example.com (Lindsay Kolowich Cox) on July 23, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Let's say a salesperson comes up to you and says, "Here's something you should know about." If you don't see this person as a trustworthy, knowledgeable source, you probably have no reason to listen.
- Google publishes timelines for Privacy Sandbox proposalsby George Nguyen on July 23, 2021 at 3:19 pm
APIs for each use case are projected to be available for adoption in Q4 2022. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google fixing two search bugs; review snippets and soft 404 detectionby Barry Schwartz on July 23, 2021 at 1:51 pm
These bugs lead to some pages being removed from the Google search results or the stars being removed from the Google search results. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- What is CRM Data Maintenance and How It Affects B2B Marketingby Chen Karniel on July 23, 2021 at 11:00 am
The quality of your CRM data impacts your entire organization, bottom to top.
- Google’s three-strikes ad policy isn’t the problem, it’s policy application that worries advertisersby George Nguyen on July 23, 2021 at 10:36 am
Under the new program, incorrectly flagged ads carry greater ramifications, ranging from time spent communicating with Google Ads support reps to account suspension for repeated violations that aren’t resolved in time. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Why did Google rank this site? Well, now they’ll tell you; Friday’s daily briefby Carolyn Lyden on July 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
Plus, how long does your site need to keep redirects? Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- 19 Tried-and-True Lead Magnet Ideas and Examples [+ Step-by-Step]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin McGrath) on July 22, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Magnets, in marketing, are an effective technique for gaining a prospect's contact information.
- The AIDA Model: A Proven Framework for Converting Strangers Into Customersby Amanda Sellers on July 22, 2021 at 5:45 pm
In 1898, Elias St. Elmo Lewis, an eventual inductee of the Advertising Hall of Fame, anonymously wrote a column about three advertising principles he found useful throughout his career in a printing magazine called The Inland Printer, one of the most influential American magazines of the 19th century.
- Waterfall Charts: The Marketing Graph You Need to Hit Your Goalsby Rebecca Riserbato on July 22, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last November, my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Maui. One of the main activities we wanted to do was a hiking tour near the waterfalls. We dreamt of swimming in the cascading water at sunrise. When you hear the word “waterfall,” that’s typically what you imagine. However, today, we're going to talk about a different kind of waterfall — the waterfall chart.
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourselfon July 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm
No time to create new content? Never fear: It's possible to take a single webinar and create nine additional pieces of content from it. Here's how. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Google removes standalone Maximize conversions and Maximize conversion value strategiesby George Nguyen on July 22, 2021 at 1:05 pm
The tCPA and tROAS options will be bundled in the next few weeks, but existing campaigns will continue to function as usual. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google now shows why it ranked a specific search resultby Barry Schwartz on July 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Google now list several of the factors it used to rank a result in the about this result section. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- The Power of 'Smarketing' (Marketing and Sales Alignment) [Infographic]on July 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Getting your marketing and sales teams on the same page--aligning them around a common revenue goal--can have a huge payoff. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Are Companies Seeing Summer Slumps in 2021? We Analyzed 103,000 Businesses to Find Outby email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on July 22, 2021 at 11:01 am
Until recently, many of us have been doing almost everything from home with no immediate hopes of in-person outings.
- 5 Things Every Marketer Should Know About Complianceby Laura Moloney on July 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
Before GDPR, compliance didn’t mean as much to marketers as it does today. It was seen as something that "someone else" should have to worry about, like your legal team. Three years on from the biggest shift in the privacy landscape, organizations around the world have had to adapt company-wide to its effects far beyond the European Union where it has its most direct impact.
- Why search marketers don’t think a dedicated four-year degree is necessary; Thursday’s daily briefby George Nguyen on July 22, 2021 at 10:00 am
And, PPC pros, say goodbye to the standalone Maximize conversions and Maximize conversion value strategies. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google will pass permanent signals with a redirect after a yearby Barry Schwartz on July 22, 2021 at 7:43 am
If you have a redirect live for a year, you can then remove the redirect and Google will continue to pass the signals from the origin URL to the destination URL. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Using Keywords in YouTube Videos: How to Get More Viewsby Nicole Hallberg on July 22, 2021 at 7:00 am
The key to getting more views on YouTube isn’t to be special enough or loud enough to get noticed, but to tag your content with detail-rich identifying information, making it searchable for viewers already looking for videos like yours.
- Subdomain or Subdirectory? What They Are & How They Affect SEOby Rebecca Riserbato on July 21, 2021 at 5:15 pm
One of the most heated arguments that I've been a part of was about whether or not Taylor Swift is a good dancer.
- Best Email Template Builders for Any Email Marketing Goal and Budgetby Jayson DeMers on July 21, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Email marketing is an undeniably powerful strategy for lead acquisition and customer retention.
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Dataon July 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Brands can no longer treat product data and marketing content in isolation. Accurate, comprehensive product data is critical to building trust via emotive, interactive content. In turn, that partnership of product data and content is essential to driving sales. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- B2B Marketers' Biggest Lead Gen Challengeson July 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
B2B marketers say creating effective content and collecting quality data are the two biggest challenges they face when trying to execute their lead generation strategies, according to recent research from Wpromote and Ascend2. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five B2B Influencer Marketing Guidelines for Brandson July 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Influencer marketing is no longer a B2C-exclusive space. Many B2B brands are discovering the benefits of an influencer strategy. Here are five tactics to use when planning your B2B influencer campaign. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Google announces new deals sections, promotional tools and expanded reporting ahead of the holiday shopping seasonby George Nguyen on July 21, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Promotions uploaded via Google Merchant Center are automatically surfaced to shoppers, regardless of whether the merchant advertises on Google. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Change is what search marketers expect; Wednesday’s daily briefby Barry Schwartz on July 21, 2021 at 10:00 am
Plus, AMP labels are gone and Google Ads releases three-strikes policy. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- One Secret to Improve SEO in 2021: Guestographicsby Nadya Khoja on July 21, 2021 at 7:00 am
Link building remains an important tool in the content marketing world, but we’ve exhausted the typical strategies by overusing them. One method to improve SEO and brand awareness that marketers haven’t utilized broadly yet: designing guest infographics.
- Users can now leave more detailed restaurant reviews on Googleby George Nguyen on July 21, 2021 at 6:00 am
Details like price range and meal type are useful for potential customers, but will Google use it to enable search filters? Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Marketing Qualified Lead: Everything You Need to Know About MQLsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Kristen Baker) on July 20, 2021 at 5:30 pm
By aligning team members and different teams, your business's employees are able to work together to create delightful experiences that make prospects want to convert and stay loyal to your brand. One example of a process in which this type of collaboration only improves your ability to convert prospects into loyal customers is lead qualification.
- How to Create an Ebook From Start to Finish [Free Ebook Templates]by email@example.com (Anum Hussain) on July 20, 2021 at 5:30 pm
In Q1 of 2021, ebook sales increased 38% for publisher Harpercollins, following a trend of increased revenue earnings for the company. Although this is a snapshot of one publisher’s success, it speaks to a larger movement toward digital content consumption among marketers.
- Product Launch Plan: 17 Tips to Ensure a Seamless Launchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Marcus Andrews) on July 20, 2021 at 5:30 pm
If your product team is working on the next big thing, there ought to be an equally awesome promotion strategy to spread the word. While some companies are guilty of drafting a press release, crossing their fingers, and hoping that the users will come, there's actually much more to it than that.
- One Tip to Improve On-Page SEO: Use More Mini-Infographics (A Guide)on July 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Often, our online content doesn't engage readers because they don't want to read so much text. And that impacts bounces and time on page, which Google watches closely. So how can you improve engagement--and on-page SEO? This articles explains what you need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- C-Suite Survey: The Top 5 Marketing Org Deficiencieson July 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Some 46% of senior executives rated the performance of their marketing team as very good or exceptional in 2020, and 45% rated it as moderate, according to recent research from the CMO Council. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Google categorizes what organic search traffic drops look likeby Barry Schwartz on July 20, 2021 at 1:01 pm
This is the first time Google illustrated what different types of traffic drops look like. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- The (Many) Benefits of Marketing Automation [Infographic]on July 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
What's so great about marketing automation? An infographic from SalesIntel covers some of the many benefits, including saved time, increased efficiency, and better ROI. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Three strikes, you’re out: Google’s new ad policy violations pilotby Carolyn Lyden on July 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Google Ads plans to expand the scope of the project after the initial pilot to include more policy types. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- A Brief History of Disability Pride [+Why Businesses Should Embrace It]by email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on July 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
As a legally blind woman, it took me years to disclose the full extent of my disability to employers. When I did, I downplayed my blindness as "just a bit of nearsightedness," or I had to give a disclaimer of, "It's never held me back and I have references to prove it."
- How to Create Cornerstone Content That Google and Your Audience Will Loveby Sam O'Brien on July 20, 2021 at 7:00 am
Read on for tips on creating, optimizing, and promoting the necessary, foundational content that drives traffic to your website, and that will eventually convert visitors into loyal customers.
- The Plain English Guide To Google's RankBrainby Jill Caren on July 19, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Have you ever done some obscure search on Google, and been amazed when the search engine still returned such accurate results?
- What Exactly Is Semantic Search (& How Does it Affect SEO)by Adriana Stein on July 19, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Ten years ago, SEO strategists across the world followed a relatively similar process.
- 3 Reasons Why Marketers Should Care About Data Security (And How to Get Started)by Ryan DiPetta on July 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
Over the last two years, you’ve probably heard a lot about cybersecurity. Like many big, serious-sounding concepts, it feels like it sometimes plays out above our heads — the territory of huge conglomerates and governments, or maybe your IT department. And, let’s face it, not too interesting for professionals in marketing, sales, or services.
- How to Create Your Local Business USP with QUAAAC + UGCby Miriam Ellis on July 19, 2021 at 7:00 am
In this article, Miriam helps you practice writing unique selling propositions (USPs) for real-world local businesses based on six simple components.
- How Apple's iOS 15 Could Impact Email Marketersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Pamela Bump) on July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am
As one of the HubSpot Blog's email marketers, one of the key metrics I use to measure email success is open rate.
- 12 Impressive Ways to Start a Cover Letter [+ Examples]by Caroline Forsey on July 16, 2021 at 5:15 pm
According to Career Builder, 40% of recruiters look for a cover letter when they're considering job applicants. But if you had to flip through a hundred cover letters a day, and each one began, "To whom it may concern, I am applying for the digital marketing position at your company," how important would you rank them?
- 18 of the Best Marketing Techniques for 2021by email@example.com (Clifford Chi) on July 16, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Perhaps you've spent the last quarter performing a SWOT analysis on your marketing efforts and identifying your priorities as you grow your brand. Maybe you've even built your entire marketing strategy.
- The 8 Most Common Leadership Styles & How to Find Your Own [Quiz]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Braden Becker) on July 16, 2021 at 5:15 pm
"A good leader should always … " How you finish that sentence could reveal a lot about your leadership style. Leadership is a fluid practice. We're always changing and improving the way in which we help our direct reports and the company grow. And the longer we lead, the more likely we'll change the way we choose to complete the sentence above.
- Pack Up the Big Top: Insights from MozCon Virtual 2021's Grand Finaleby Hayley Bowyer on July 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
And just like that, MozCon Virtual 2021 has come to an end. If you missed day three, read on for top-level takeaways!
- Full List of Meta Tags, Why They Matter for SEO & How to Write Themby Gemma Fontané on July 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Meta tags can be used to increase the visibility of a website on search engines, so they're undeniably important for SEO.
- The Exhaustive List of HTTP Status Codes & What They Meanby Nelli Grancharova on July 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
We've all been there: You're mindlessly scrolling the web, clicking on a variety of links from Google, social media, or other sites, when suddenly — you're prevented from continuing a search due to an HTTP error code.
- What is a Web Crawler? (In 50 Words or Less)by Rebecca Riserbato on July 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't describe myself as a "technical" person. In fact, the technical aspects of marketing are usually the hardest ones for me to conquer.
- Four Marketing Elements Behind the Rise of Dogecoinon July 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Dogecoin was created as a joke in 2013, after two hours of development by an engineer and an entrepreneur. So how can we explain the recent Dogecoin frenzy? From the perspective of marketing, what turned a joke into the fifth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap? Let's take a look. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]on July 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
How exactly do you create an effective piece of content? A recent infographic from Orbit Media Studios outlines an effective strategy for developing high-performing articles. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Instagram Shadowban Is Real: How to Test for & Prevent Itby Caroline Forsey on July 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
When you're trying to grow a following on Instagram, you depend on Explore and hashtag pages to expand your audience and reach. So it can feel more than a little disheartening when it suddenly seems like your content isn't showing up anywhere.
- 10 Best Email Previewing, Testing, & Rendering Toolsby Rebecca Riserbato on July 14, 2021 at 5:15 pm
You know the expression, "What you see is what you get"? Well, when it comes to email marketing campaigns, that might not always be the case. Since everyone uses different email providers such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo, emails can appear differently for various subscribers.
- How to Use VLOOKUP Function in Microsoft Excel [+ Video Tutorial]by email@example.com (Erik Devaney) on July 14, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Coordinating a massive amount of data in Microsoft Excel is a time-consuming headache. That headache can be made even worse when you need to compare data across multiple spreadsheets. The last thing you want to do is manually transfer cells using copy and paste. Thankfully, you don't have to. The VLOOKUP function can help you automate this task and save you tons of time.
- How to Make a Chart or Graph in Excel [With Video Tutorial]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Sara Davidson) on July 14, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Building charts and graphs is one of the best ways to visualize data in a clear, easy-to-understand way. (Check out this guide for making better charts to learn more.)
- Day Two Learnings From the Three-Ring MozCon Circusby Colan Nielsen on July 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Day two of this year’s virtual conference did not disappoint! Here are the top takeaways from Tuesday’s speakers.
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Mediaon July 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Marketers and consumers differ in what they believe makes a brand best-in-class on social media, according to recent research from Sprout Social. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?on July 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
What is an agile content management system? What are its key components? And why is an Agile CMS essential for ensuring timely, seamless experiences across channels for B2B businesses? Find out in this article. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Build a Solid Channel-Partner Marketing Planon July 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
One of the easiest ways to scale your business--and earn more revenue with less effort than it takes to build new products--is to work with channel partners. Ensure your success by building a solid marketing partnership. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Professional Invoice Design: 26 Samples & Templates to Inspire Youby email@example.com (Carly Stec) on July 13, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Invoices and infographics may seem like two entirely different business materials, but they actually have one key thing in common: they both exist to convey information. However, while infographics are known for employing colorful designs and data visualizations, invoices are typically pretty straightforward.
- Your Cheat Sheet to Google's 200 (Known) Ranking Factorsby Adriana Stein on July 13, 2021 at 5:15 pm
If you're an SEO, I know you can relate to the following scenario.
- The What, Why, and How of Canonical Tags & URLsby Danielle Rohe on July 13, 2021 at 5:15 pm
- Come One, Come All! The MozCon Virtual 2021 Day One Recapby Brie E Anderson on July 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm
We were super excited to bring MozCon back for another action-packed conference. For those of you who may have missed it, or those of you who had a hard time keeping up with this three ring circus, we’ve got a quick recap!
- Positioning as the Foundation for Great Messageson July 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The goal of positioning, which is a strategic process, is to create benefit associations in the minds of your prospective customers. That's because your brand messaging won't hold up unless you've first built your positioning. Here's what you need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Four Characteristics of Won Sales Dealson July 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Sales deals that are won tend to have shorter time frames than lost deals, more email communication, more meetings, and more stakeholder involvement, according to recent research from People.ai. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]on July 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Email marketing funnels can help you lead people from interest to action. So, how can you build an effective one? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 5 Ways to Add a Personal Touch to Your Sales Emailby Sheryl Green on July 12, 2021 at 7:45 pm
In a lot of ways, technology has made it easier to reach potential customers. Automated email marketing allows you to speak to an entire database of contacts with just the touch of a button. And while email has proven to be significantly more efficient at converting customers than social media, your potential customers’ inboxes are getting fuller every day.
- 16 of the Best Meeting Scheduler Tools to Organize Your Dayby firstname.lastname@example.org (Karla Cook) on July 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
We complain about spending countless hours in unproductive and mismanaged meetings.
- The State of Content Marketing in 2021 [Stats & Trends to Watch]by email@example.com (Kirsty Daniel) on July 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Content marketing is the process of planning, creating, and sharing content with your target audience. It helps you generate brand awareness, convince customers to take action, and drive revenue.
- Where Do Shoppers Research Products on Social Media? We Asked 300 Consumersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Pamela Bump) on July 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
In 2020, 42% of people used social media channels for product research. With younger generations getting more and more connected to social media, the amount of product research done on these platforms is likely to grow. In fact, 16 to 24-year-olds already conduct more product research on social than on search engines.
- Image Alt Text: What It Is, How to Write It, and Why It Matters to SEOby email@example.com (Braden Becker) on July 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
If you spend time optimizing your blog or website's content, headers, subheaders, and meta descriptions for search engines, the following image should alarm you:
- Is SMS Marketing Dead? New Research Says Not Just Yetby firstname.lastname@example.org (Pamela Bump) on July 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
Whenever I share a screenshot of a friend's funny text on social media, someone always points out the huge number of unread text messages I have.
- 5 Ways to Measure and 3 Tips to Improve Website Engagementby Dana DiTomaso on July 9, 2021 at 7:00 am
Please enjoy this very special Whiteboard Friday episode from MozCon speaker Dana DiTomaso, where she walks you through the ways you can determine whether or not you need to redo your website by measuring (and improving) your website engagement.
- Four Ways to Make Your Backlink Management More Dynamicon July 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Link-building is necessary for SEO, and a dynamic backlink management strategy will elevate your site in the eyes of Google. Here are four ways to make your backlink management dynamic. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformationon July 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Your buyers incorporate mobile into their everyday work, so it makes sense that your marketing and sales communications should, too. SMS can transform your efficiency--and it's even more effective when combined with automation. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Tips for Improving Your Digital Presence [Infographic]on July 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Digital presence is the totality of how you're represented on the Web, from site landing pages and blog posts to social content and online reviews. So, how can you boost your digital presence? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How HubSpot Helps Users Prepare for Google's Core Web Vitalsby email@example.com (Kristen Baker) on July 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
It's no secret that poor user experience (UX) isn’t going to keep your customers and target audience coming back to your website. Poor UX also negatively impacts your ability to rank on Google's search engine results page (SERP). To ensure your website has delightful UX for your visitors as well as one that meets Google's standards for ranking, you'll want to focus on Core Web Vitals.
- What is Brand Salience? [+How Do You Measure It?]by Rebecca Riserbato on July 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
While branding can feel like a vague concept, it's one of the most important elements of a marketing strategy. Did you know that presenting a brand consistently across all platforms can increase revenue by up to 23%? Plus, consistently presented brands are 3.5 times more likely to have excellent brand visibility than those with inconsistent branding.
- 5 Successful Email Marketing Strategies for Black-Owned Businesses [+ Examples]by Michelai A. Graham on July 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
Welcome to Breaking the Blueprint — a new blog series that dives into the unique business challenges and opportunities of Black business owners and entrepreneurs. Learn how they’ve grown or scaled their businesses, explored entrepreneurial ventures within their companies, or created side hustles, and how their stories can inspire and inform your own success.
- 8 Best Video Hosting Sites for Businesses in 2021by Rebecca Riserbato on July 5, 2021 at 11:00 am
In middle school, my best friend and I used to have a show on YouTube where we performed a dare from our audience each week. We actually had some fans that would watch our videos and dare us to do something on a weekly basis.