We think some of the prevalent technology trends into the next decade will drive a great wave of disruption and create the largest opportunities in the market seen for many decades and will usher in the next phase of long overdue evolutionary level change. We are certain that exciting times are ahead for the sector, however, the proviso is that it will require much effort to keep up with what will be a very uncertain but exciting decade of growth opportunities.
By the beginning of the decade over two thirds of enterprises will be experimenting with immersive technologies for both consumer and enterprise use, and over a quarter will have them deployed in production, and low-code application development will be responsible for almost two thirds percent of application development activity approaching the middle of the decade.
Amongst these we consider the cloud, blockchain, human augmentation and automation as some of the major technology trends that have potential to power both transformation and optimisation initiatives. Leaders and innovators will have to work along the principles of embracing this ever evolving environment or risk getting left far behind.
Here are the some of the major trends for the next decade that we predict will dominate the sector moving ahead from 2020……….
- Artifiical Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Human Augementation
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Internet Of Things
- What Will Be the Next New Normal in Cloud Software Security?by Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on May 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Accelerated moves to the cloud made sense at the height of the pandemic -- organizations may face different concerns in the future.
- The Cloud Comes of Age Amid Unprecedented Changeby Karthik Narain, Global Lead, Accenture Cloud First on May 10, 2021 at 11:00 am
The cloud is set to help businesses lead by outmaneuvering uncertainty. It's now imperative that they lean into the cloud and catch up with leaders before the gap becomes too large.
- Server-side licensing leads to hike in public cloud priceson May 10, 2021 at 9:28 am
- HMRC facing calls to do more to tackle mini umbrella fraud in wake of BBC investigationon May 10, 2021 at 9:15 am
- Miscarriages of justice are the potent tip of Post Office scandalon May 10, 2021 at 7:33 am
- NCSC Active Cyber Defence blocks surge of pandemic scamson May 10, 2021 at 6:15 am
- IBM: Another chip in the wallon May 10, 2021 at 5:45 am
- How to support a hybrid workforceon May 10, 2021 at 3:00 am
- How do I get my users to pay attention to security training?on May 7, 2021 at 12:15 pm
- Move Over, Zoom, Holograms Are Nextby Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer on May 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
COVID-19 obliterated business travel. Some companies are partially replacing it with holograms.
- 5 Reasons Open Source Is Critical To Going Cloud Nativeby Cheryl Hung, Cloud Native Computing Foundation on May 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
Cloud native is in the spotlight with COVID-19-driven digitalization. Here's how open source is making it shine.
- NCSC, CISA publish new information on Russia’s Cozy Bearon May 7, 2021 at 10:15 am
- NCSC publishes smart city security guidelineson May 7, 2021 at 10:00 am
- Post Office contacts over 500 subpostmasters potentially wrongly prosecuted for financial crimeson May 7, 2021 at 8:43 am
- Cyber accreditation to improve legal standing of security proson May 7, 2021 at 7:30 am
- Monmouthshire County Council digitises HR with Zellis cloudon May 7, 2021 at 7:30 am
- Securing the UK's emerging smart citieson May 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
- Reddit enlists HackerOne to run public bug bounty programmeon May 7, 2021 at 6:54 am
- Nordic real estate industry moves digitalon May 7, 2021 at 6:30 am
- Minister promises ‘fair and speedy’ compensation for 555 subpostmasters who defeated Post Officeon May 7, 2021 at 5:07 am
- Government urged to add scam protections to Online Safety Billon May 6, 2021 at 7:01 pm
- Tech startups turn to digital PR platform for media exposureon May 6, 2021 at 12:45 pm
- Transformation, Disruption, and Gender Diversity in Techby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Panel at the Axway Summit Americas discussed elements that may help improve gender parity in the technology scene.
- How to Enable Data at Operational Speedby Goutham Belliappa, VP of AI Engineering, Capgemini North America on May 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
Achieving data at operational speed requires a fundamentally different mentality than looking to the past for answers. Here are three steps companies can take.
- Scammers accidentally reveal fake Amazon review dataon May 6, 2021 at 10:57 am
- Google to introduce mandatory MFA for userson May 6, 2021 at 10:25 am
- Python Machine Learning Tutorialby Naveen on May 6, 2021 at 7:02 am
Machine Learning using Python is a vast subject to study completely. In this Python Machine The post Python Machine Learning Tutorial appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Key Courses for CIOs in 2021by Mary E. Shacklett Technology commentator and President of Transworld Data on May 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Even busy CIOs need to make time for continuing education. Here are some key topics and courses that are worth your time in 2021.
- How to Recruit AI Talent and Keep Them Happyby Peter Krensky, Research Director, Gartner, Inc. on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 am
Data and analytics leaders looking to expand their AI teams should understand how to recruit, hire, organize, train, and retain AI talent to ensure long-term AI success.
- Pandemic Responses Make Room for More Data Opportunitiesby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps on May 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The move to accelerate digital transformation and engage with customers online in 2020 increased the opportunities for gathering data.
- Lessons I've Learned From My Career in Technologyby Jeff Fields, Chief Information Officer, SERVPRO on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 am
After more than 30 years as an IT professional, I find it interesting that while a lot has changed, some things remain the same. Here's some advice I'd like to offer to those starting out in their careers.
- Deep AI Verticalization: No Silver Bulletsby Romi Mahajan Author and Tech Investor on May 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
AI may seem to work wonders under the right conditions, but it is far from a fix for all problems.
- Demystifying Quantum Computing: Road Ahead for Commercializationby Marc Suidan, Technology, Media and Telecommunications Deals Leader, PwC on May 3, 2021 at 11:00 am
In the coming years, quantum computers will likely far exceed the performance of today's supercomputers and as such, will open entirely new opportunities for organizations.
- Why SMC Leveraged Dell Technologies to Go Hybrid Cloudby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on April 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Global manufacturer opts for a unifying platform rather than a 'Frankenstein' approach to its digital transformation.
- How Data is Transforming Healthcare for Patients, Providers and Payersby Sachin Kalra, VP of Customer Success, Infostretch on April 30, 2021 at 11:00 am
Data-driven digital health technologies are starting to bring seismic changes to the healthcare sector, delivering improved outcomes, increased efficiency, and lower costs.
- How to Change Gender Disparity Among Data Science Rolesby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on April 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Founder of Deloitte's women in data science and analytics group on importance of inclusion in technology.
- The AI Ecosystem: Mapping the Future of Data Scienceby Fernando Lucini, Global Data Science & ML Engineering Lead, Accenture Applied Intelligence on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 am
A new artificial intelligence landscape is emerging, enabling a new wave of innovation for those with the skills and structure to seize the opportunity.
- What CIOs Need to Know About Graph Database Technologyby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps on April 28, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here's a look at how graph database technology, together with AI, can help enterprises solve complex problems in an era of ever growing data.
- We Need to Keep Women in Technologyby Rena Nigam, Founder & CEO, Meytier on April 28, 2021 at 11:00 am
Leaders have a responsibility to keep women in tech and help cultivate their career growth. Here are a few measurable actions that can help.
- What Some Customers and Employees Hate About Chatbotsby Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer on April 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Want to talk to a human? You're not alone. The fundamental problem with chatbots is language.
- IT Meets Finance: How CFOs Drive Digital Successby Gina Mastantuono, Chief Financial Officer, ServiceNow on April 27, 2021 at 11:00 am
Chief financial officers now play a key role in guiding organizations through digital transformation so they can survive the current climate and come out stronger on the other side.
- Top 50 Cyber Security Interview Questions and Answersby atif khan on April 23, 2021 at 5:50 am
The post Top 50 Cyber Security Interview Questions and Answers appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- What are the different types of Cyber Security?by atif khan on April 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
What should you be aware of before you start with your journey as a Cyber The post What are the different types of Cyber Security? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Future Scope of Artificial Intelligenceby atif khan on April 22, 2021 at 10:01 am
As per the numerous surveys conducted over the last few years, it can be said The post Future Scope of Artificial Intelligence appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Data Analyst Salary in Indiaby atif khan on April 22, 2021 at 9:24 am
To become a Data Analyst and earn a high income, you must have the necessary The post Data Analyst Salary in India appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- How to become a Big Data Engineer?by Naveen on April 19, 2021 at 1:27 pm
The blog includes all the crucial aspects of how to pave your career to become The post How to become a Big Data Engineer? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Blockchain Developer Salary - How much does one earn?by Naveen on April 19, 2021 at 1:10 pm
Following are the topics that will be covered in this blog on Blockchain Developer salary The post Blockchain Developer Salary - How much does one earn? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Introduction to Deep Learning with TensorFlowby Naveen on April 19, 2021 at 12:54 pm
TensorFlow is one of the most popular Deep Learning libraries as it requires less computation The post Introduction to Deep Learning with TensorFlow appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- IT Engineer Salary in India - How much does one earn?by Naveen on April 19, 2021 at 12:33 pm
In addition to discussing the IT Engineer salary in India, we will give you a The post IT Engineer Salary in India - How much does one earn? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Machine Learning Engineer Salary in India - How much does one earn?by Naveen on April 18, 2021 at 6:16 am
In this blog, in addition to taking a look at the salary earned by a The post Machine Learning Engineer Salary in India - How much does one earn? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.