We think some of the prevalent technology trends into the next decade will drive a great wave of disruption and create the largest opportunities in the market seen for many decades and will usher in the next phase of long overdue evolutionary level change. We are certain that exciting times are ahead for the sector, however, the proviso is that it will require much effort to keep up with what will be a very uncertain but exciting decade of growth opportunities.
By the beginning of the decade over two thirds of enterprises will be experimenting with immersive technologies for both consumer and enterprise use, and over a quarter will have them deployed in production, and low-code application development will be responsible for almost two thirds percent of application development activity approaching the middle of the decade.
Amongst these we consider the cloud, blockchain, human augmentation and automation as some of the major technology trends that have potential to power both transformation and optimisation initiatives. Leaders and innovators will have to work along the principles of embracing this ever evolving environment or risk getting left far behind.
Here are the some of the major trends for the next decade that we predict will dominate the sector moving ahead from 2020……….
- Artifiical Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Human Augementation
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Internet Of Things
- What Happens If a Cloud Provider Shuts You Out?by Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on January 28, 2021 at 1:00 pm
When AWS bounced Parler from its servers, it raised questions about continuity of service other companies may need to consider.
- What to Know When Migrating DevOps to Microservice Architecturesby Andrew Froehlich President & Lead Network Architect, West Gate Networks on January 28, 2021 at 12:00 pm
If your DevOps team is planning to migrate from traditional server architectures to microservices, there are distinct changes that IT leaders must keep in mind.
- Five key questions about Kubernetes backup answeredon January 28, 2021 at 8:30 am
- JP Morgan Chase hires for UK digital bank launchon January 28, 2021 at 7:45 am
- Contactless payment limit could rise to £100 as FCA seeks industry viewson January 28, 2021 at 6:20 am
- AWS Certification Cost and the Types of AWS Certification Examsby atif khan on January 28, 2021 at 5:56 am
Having said that, with so many AWS certifications in the market, it is difficult to The post AWS Certification Cost and the Types of AWS Certification Exams appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Nakivo to use AWS Object Lock as anti-ransomware toolon January 28, 2021 at 4:38 am
- SAP launches ‘Rise’ business transformation as a serviceon January 28, 2021 at 4:15 am
- Cybersecurity, Modernization Top Priorities for Federal CIOsby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps on January 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Cybersecurity, modernization, H1-B visas, COVID-19 data and analytics. These are a few of the items that are on the agenda for the Biden administration.
- From Cloud Computing to Cooking: 4 Ways IT Mirrors Fine Cuisineby Sharon Mandell, SVP, CIO, Juniper Networks on January 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm
It's true. Many of the same elements that make up a fine dish are conceptually similar to those that comprise high-quality IT delivery.
- Top 10 Online Courses in India from the Best E-learning Institutesby atif khan on January 27, 2021 at 11:45 am
One of the best features of online courses is that you can access them from The post Top 10 Online Courses in India from the Best E-learning Institutes appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Pandemic response has improved privacy posture, says Ciscoon January 27, 2021 at 11:15 am
- Yorkshire Building Society migrating application development to improve customer satisfactionon January 27, 2021 at 10:15 am
- Emotet botnet goes offline as cops seize serverson January 27, 2021 at 7:53 am
- Hyperscale datacentre market growth soared in 2020 on back of Amazon and Google buildoutson January 27, 2021 at 7:45 am
- NHS Scotland uses ServiceNow to power vaccination and contact-tracingon January 27, 2021 at 6:47 am
- How Nottinghamshire County Council saved loads of money on SAPon January 27, 2021 at 6:41 am
- Grindr complaint results in €9.6m GDPR fineon January 27, 2021 at 6:27 am
- Emergency Apple updates patch exploited zero-dayson January 27, 2021 at 6:15 am
- Latest Microsoft results show strength in Teams and Azureon January 27, 2021 at 6:01 am
- After a push at the start, Mencap’s automation journey is gathering paceon January 27, 2021 at 5:30 am
- HMRC IT PAC rebuke, neurodiversity in focus – Computer Weekly Downtime Upload podcaston January 27, 2021 at 4:30 am
- 10 Things IT Leaders Learned in 2020by Cynthia Harvey Freelance Journalist, InformationWeek on January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The pandemic had a lot of negative effects, but it also resulted in some unexpected benefits for enterprise technology leaders and teams.
- How To Build A Successful IT Teamby HK Bain, President and CEO, Digitech Systems on January 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
There are three key attributes high-functioning IT team members share that are identifiable in your initial interviews: Desire, willingness, and "teachability."
- The ransomware routine: pages from the Secret IR Insider’s diaryon January 26, 2021 at 11:30 am
- Kao Data signs AI-focused life sciences startup InstaDeep as a customeron January 26, 2021 at 11:15 am
- Conservatives broke data law to racially profile millionson January 26, 2021 at 10:48 am
- North Korean state attacks legitimate security researcherson January 26, 2021 at 9:30 am
- Weighing Doubts of Transformation in the Face of the Futureby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on January 25, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Deloitte's 2021 outlook posits enterprises should double down on digital transformation and reskilling. What about those not ready to commit to change?
- 4 Career Questions Every IT Professional Should Askby John Thimsen, CTO, Qualtrics on January 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Landing your next big role is important, but before you take that offer, make sure it's the right role with the right prospects for you.
- Okta Outlines Growth Plan for Serving the Enterpriseby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on January 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Discussion with the NY Enterprise Tech Meetup pulls the curtain back on a startup evolving into a public company that works with larger players.
- 3 Essential Steps to Exploit the Full Power of AIby Anand Rao, Global & US Leader, PwC on January 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here's how IT leaders can help to achieve a better ROI from their artificial intelligence initiatives.
- DocuSign Automates to Scale IT for Big Business Growthby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps on January 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Digital signature and contract management company DocuSign's IT automation projects paid off when the pandemic lockdowns hit. Here's why.
- Importance of Training and Development - 10 Benefits Explainedby atif khan on January 21, 2021 at 6:26 am
To understand the importance of training employees, we will explore the benefits it provides. Listed The post Importance of Training and Development - 10 Benefits Explained appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Why CIOs Must Set the Rules for No-Code, Low-Code, Full-Codeby Mary E. Shacklett Mary E. Shacklett on January 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
IT leaders must step in with guidelines about when to develop applications using low code and no code, and when it's necessary to develop in a full-code mode.
- Digital Transformation: How Leaders Can Stand Outby Deb Gildersleeve, Chief Information Officer, Quick Base on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here are three things leaders in digital transformation are doing to set themselves ahead of the competition in 2021 and beyond.
- Top 10 Online Courses to Take up During Lockdownby atif khan on January 20, 2021 at 11:43 am
During this pandemic, several individuals have had trouble finding a job, while numerous others have The post Top 10 Online Courses to Take up During Lockdown appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Types of Training Methods and Employee Development Techniquesby atif khan on January 19, 2021 at 2:43 pm
Today, we will be discussing all the popular types of training methods for employees that The post Types of Training Methods and Employee Development Techniques appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Emotion Detection in Tech: It's Complicatedby Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer on January 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The advancement of human-machine partnerships requires emotion detection and appropriate responses in context, but it's a tough problem.
- Accelerating the Practical Use of AIby David Kramer, CTO, ThinkWhy on January 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions are becoming more common across industries. Use these four steps for a successful implementation.
- What is Data Science Life cycle? - Data Science Process Explainedby atif khan on January 18, 2021 at 7:45 am
Data Science can be leveraged by different fields. However, it can be daunting to know The post What is Data Science Life cycle? - Data Science Process Explained appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- Can Cloud Revolutionize Business and Software Architecture?by Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on January 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Closing days of CES 2021 looked at the impact cloud may have on businesses going forward and the importance of cloud architecture.
- How CDOs Can Build Insight-Driven Organizationsby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps on January 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Chief data officers must focus on listening to their peers in the business, delivering iterative value, and promoting their successes.
- Future Proof Your Enterprise IT Environment and Workforce Nowby Johanna Baum, Founder and CEO, S3 Consulting on January 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Don't bury your head in the sand. Train your people, advance your technology, and commit to prioritizing and protecting your most important assets before it's too late.
- Digital Marketing Salary in 2021 - How much can one earn?by atif khan on January 15, 2021 at 6:45 am
In the past few years, print, radio, and somewhat television advertising have taken a backseat, The post Digital Marketing Salary in 2021 - How much can one earn? appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- IBM Speaks on Growing Hybrid Cloud, AI, & Quantum Computingby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer on January 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
CES session presented possibilities that might be unlocked if these evolving technologies are put to work on urgent challenges.
- Why DevOps Will Have To Change This Yearby John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author on January 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Rocked by COVID in 2020, DevOps teams will face new challenges -- and opportunities -- over the next 12 months. Here's a look at what to expect.
- What is Agile? Introduction to Agile Methodologyby atif khan on January 14, 2021 at 6:32 am
Companies need software competency so that they can deliver a great digital experience to their The post What is Agile? Introduction to Agile Methodology appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- What to do after B. Tech? - Top Career Options After Engineeringby atif khan on January 14, 2021 at 6:08 am
After going through a grueling and rigorous path of JEE and other entrance exams to The post What to do after B. Tech? - Top Career Options After Engineering appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.
- 25 Best Online Resources to Learn Data Science in 2021by atif khan on January 12, 2021 at 8:36 am
Today, let’s explore 25 resources to learn Data Science online for free. This blog is The post 25 Best Online Resources to Learn Data Science in 2021 appeared first on Intellipaat Blog.